Apartments with Study Rooms | University of South Florida
Most apartments near campus have a computer lab that includes PC and/or Mac computer and, more than likely, a printer that may or may not include paper at your disposal. However, some student communities have gone above and beyond to create the ultimate study environment. These study rooms likely offer amenities that top even the best study spots at USF!
Below are the top 5 features you may find in study rooms at apartments near USF:
- Coffee Bar: Long study sessions call for caffeine on tap! Whether it's a Keurig station set up with multiple caffeine options or a top of the line Starbucks machine, you can count on coffee to keep you alert and ready to conquer those midterms.
- Lounge: Love the vibe of a coffee shop but hate fighting for a table? Some communities have study lounges that have booths, counter seating, or couches, perfect for cozying up with your book or spreading out your notes.
- Private and Group Study Rooms: Lounges are great for casual studying, but when it's time to focus or work on a group project study rooms may be available and provide exactly what you need.
- Wifi and Computers: You can count on free WiFi being available for you to login to on your device(s). Some communities will also feature PCs and iMacs in case you forgot your charger, or it's simply more convenient to hop one of their computers.
- Printing Services: There's no worse feeling than realizing your personal printer just ran out of ink right in the middle of printing the project that's due in less than an hour! Luckily, most study rooms have printing services. Some even provide paper! When in a crunch, just head downstairs and print off your project before heading to class.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will study rooms have computers available at apartments near USF?
Most communities near campus will have a few computers available in their study room. You can find out if the apartment you are interested in offers computers for residents' use by asking the team at the leasing office.
Can I reserve space in the the study room at my apartment near USF?
The space in study rooms are typically first come, first serve. If you need a designated space, we suggest scouting out the room at various times of the day to find out when it's the least busy.
Are printing services free of charge at apartments near USF?
Every apartment will have varying policies. Some offer completely complimentary services, while others will ask you to bring your own printer paper or charge per page. To learn more about the policies at the community you are considering living at, give the leasing office a call.